Games

LATEST UPDATES

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Nicki Minaj “Not Worried” About Cold-Shoulder From Grammy’S



nicki barbie
Nicki Minaj “Not Worried” About Cold-Shoulder From Grammy’S
February 1st, 2013 at 12:50 PM
It doesn’t bother Nicki Minaj not having received any nominations for the forthcoming 55th Grammy Awards, she told The Associated Press. However, the singer and rapper hinted that the Recording Academy had a hidden reason for snubbing her.
“I’ve gotten tons of awards and I believe when it’s my time to get a Grammy, I’ll get a Grammy,” said Minaj, who last year brought out her second album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, and had a Top-10 hit with the single “Starships.”
She had received three nominations the year prior to, including Best New Artist and Best Rap Album for her debut, Pink Friday.
Minaj said she had a speculation about why she wasn’t nominated this year, but refused to speak about it.
“I think that the Grammys had a different reason, that I do not want to discuss.. and that’s just between me and them,” she said. “But I respect their organization and I’ll get a Grammy eventually. I’m not worried about it.”
In the meantime, she’s keeping busy, due to her new role as a judge on American Idol, where she’s already disputed with fellow newcomer Mariah Carey.
Share This :

Post a Comment

 

Top