Games

LATEST UPDATES

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

AFUMWA AKIZINI NJE YA KANISA MARA MBILI

The cheating Kuwadzana couple that grabbed headlines after they were caught having sex in a parked car two weeks ago was caught AGAIN red-handed having sex in the same  vehicle in the wee hours of Wednesday. Lloyd Murambadoro and his MARRIED lover Madzimai Tsitsi Chibuwe, of the Johane Masowe Apostolic sect, were caught in the act by members of the neighbourhood watch committee who were patrolling the area.

The neighbourhood watch members' attention was grabbed by the bouncing movements of the the car caused by the couple's vigorous body sexual-movements, and prompted them to investigate.

"What made us anxious of what was taking place in the car was when we saw the car bouncing up and down like a see-saw. When we got there we found them both naked having sex on the same seat," said one of the Neighbourhood Watch committee members who caught the couple.

The two were arrested and detained at Kuwadzana police station.


"The two are likely to be charged with public indecency or adultery if the husband presses charges," said a junior police officer who spoke on condition of anonymity for 'professional reasons'.

When we arrived at the scene at 2am, residents had deflated the tyres of the car that was used at the 'love-making-lodge' to ensure that the half naked couple would NOT drive off and flee the scene. Tsitsi's husband Charlse Chikoshi, who doubted the first incident, was now convinced that his wife was getting sexual gratification from another man. He narrated how his wife had LIED to him that she was attending an all-night prayer meeting at church when she in fact was busy in asn all-night sex session in car.

"My wife worships at Johane Masowe church so she left the house saying that she was going for an all night church service and I allowed her. I did NOT even suspect that she was having sex just outside the house while I was fast asleep. I feel so betrayed but the problem is we have six children together so I just can't let her go like that for the sake of the children," the husband said.

He added: "When I read about the first incident, she convinced me that she was being framed but seeing is believing and I am now convinced that she is cheating on me. My neighbours knocked at my door informing me that my wife was half naked in car with another man."

Meanwhile, residents demanded that Tsitsi be moved from their neighbourhood as she has become a menace to society.

"We want to chase her away once she is released from police custody. What will our children learn from her behaviour which also puts the name of her church into disrepute," dumes one resident. Hmetro
Share This :

Post a Comment

 

Top